Date and Time:
Date(s) - 2017/03/01 - 2017/11/30
12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Type of event:
Guest Editor: Jose M. Azorín, Director Brain Machine Interface Systems Lab, Miguel Hernández University of Elche, Spain
Brain Computer Interfaces journal has a new special issue. The issue will be focused on the Artistic Brain-Computer Interfaces: Advances at the interface of neuroscience, art, innovation and creativity.
This number will focus in MoBI approaches and ongoing developments in recording and analysis of brain activity and body movements of actively behaving participants. Contributions can be included in well-established neuroscience research areas and new fields including the arts, creativity, medicine, education and others.
Subject areas for focus:
- Neural and behavioral individuality and variation
- Cognitive, affective and neural processes in realistic and complex environments
- Creativity and insight
- Neuroengineering and brain-inspired art
- Creative concepts and wearable MoBI designs
- Big data in neuroscience and cognitive science
- Art as a form of therapy for mental, neurological and other disorders
- Art and neuroscience in Education.